Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Reading List for 2009/2010

I turned 35 in August and the yearning to require more of myself began even then. I decided I would challenge myself to read 35 books between August 2009 and August 2010. I'm currently on my 5 book. I can do this!

Here is my reading list...

Currently reading: Faith Driven Faith by Voddie Baucham Jr. and Organic Crops In Pots by Deborah Schneebeli-Morrell

Holy Habits - Mimi Wilson & Shelly Cook Volkhardt
Confident Parenting
Messy Spirituality
Parenting the Heart of Your Child: Teaching Your Kids to Make Good Decisions Even When No One Is Looking
That's My Son: How Moms Can Influence Boys to Become Men of Character
Already Gone: Why your kids will quit church and what you can do to stop it
Habits of a Child's Heart: Raising Your Kids with the Spiritual Disciplines
Keep the Siblings, Lose the Rivalry
Parenting the Way God Parents: Refusing to Recycle Your Parents' Mistakes
The Shack
Love This!: Learning to Make It a Way of Life, Not Just a Word (Invert)
The Martyr's Song (The Martyr's Song Series, Book 1)
The Gift of a Year: How to Achieve the Most Meaningful, Satisfying, and Pleasurable Year of Your Life
Building the Christian Family You Never Had: A Practical Guide for Pioneer Parents
The Ministry of Motherhood: Following Christ's Example in Reaching the Hearts of Our Children
The Jesus I Never Knew
Grace-Based Parenting
Look Me in the Eye: My Life with Asperger's
Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God
Good and Angry: Exchanging Frustration for Character in You and Your Kids!
Gorgeously Green: 8 Simple Steps to an Earth-Friendly Life
Mom Talk - Sally Clarkson
Rebecca
From Clutter to Clarity: Simplifying Life from the Inside Out
The Pillars of the Earth (Deluxe Edition) (Oprah's Book Club)
In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto
Practical Theology for Women: How Knowing God Makes a Difference in Our Daily Lives (Re: Lit Books)
The Kite Runner
Homeschooling with TLC in the Elementary Grades: A Practical Guide with Fun and Effective Teaching Tips
Womanly Dominion: More Than A Gentle and Quiet Spirit
The Strong-Willed Wife: Using Your Personality to Honor God And Your Husband
Family Driven Faith: Doing What It Takes to Raise Sons and Daughters Who Walk with God
Homeschooling the Child with Asperger Syndrome
The Read-Aloud Handbook: Sixth Edition

I'm missing a few! I'll have to check which ones were on my list! So many books, so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment