Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Reading list for 2013

I used to categorize the books I wished to read each year.  However, in an effort to simplify, I'm just listing them as I go!  Yeah, I like to walk on the wild side every once in awhile! :-) Anyway, I love doing a list because it keeps me accountable to read, learn and grow.

Here we go!

24/6 : A prescription of a happier, healthier life

Confessions of a Prayer Slacker

Anything: The Prayer That Unlocked My God and My Soul

No Other Gods; Confronting Our Modern Day Idols

Think: The Life Of The Mind and The Love Of The God

Safe People: How To Find Relationships That Are Good For You and Avoid Those That Aren't 

Messy Church: A Multi-Generational Mission for God's Family

Barefoot Church: Serving The Least In A Consumer Culture

That's My Teenage Son: How Moms Can Influence Their Sons To Become Good Men

It Starts At Home: A Practical Guide to Nurturing A Lifelong Faith

Your God Is Too Safe

UnGlued: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Raw Emotions

Smart Women Know When To Say No

The Fitting Room: Putting On The Character of Christ

One Thousand Gifts: The Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are

How Healed Do You Want To Be?

Pleasing People: How Not to Be An Approval Junkie

Sifted: God's Scandalous Response To Satan's Outrageous Demand

Kiss Me Like You Mean It: Solomon's Crazy In Love How-To Manual

Glorious Mess: encountering God's Relentless Grace For Imperfect People

Let.It.Go

If I read different books throughout the year, I'll add them to the list!






No comments:

Post a Comment