Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Trail Guide to Learning: Preparing for the Path of Exploration...

Even though we just wrapped up the school year only a couple of weeks ago, I thought I'd get a leg-up on prepping for this upcoming school year.  I began with printing out the work of Path of Exploration for my soon-to-be 5th grader.  You will definitely need a good printer for this curriculum OR plan to purchase the student notebook.  I opted to print out the worksheets, maps and games since we have a reliable laser printer.

As the printing began, I felt more and more excited for the next school year to begin!  I don't know whether it's the history courses that each of my boys will be taking (Josh will be working through Mystery of History Volume II - the Early Church and the Middle Ages) or if I just genuinely enjoy organizing (or both), but I found myself reading many of their assignments! Not so much with the math curriculum.  :)


 I can't wait to get started!

(sorry, blogger keeps flipping this photo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment