Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Spelling City review coming up!

I've been given a Premium Membership to VocabularySpellingCity.com for a candid, personal, online review. I'll share my thoughts on what we liked and didn't soon. With our love of POE, I'm curious to see how this program might enhance (or take away) from it. I plan on using it for the spelling/vocabulary words from POE (NOTHING in addition to) and also have my 8th grader use it with his spelling/vocabulary words. To give you more information, VocabularySpellingCity helps students study word lists using 25 different learning activities such as Unscramble, Hangman, WordFind, and Crossword Puzzle. Parents can create their own spelling lists, find published lists already available on the site, or use any of dozens of free teaching resources on topics such as Multiple Meaning Words and Possessive Nouns . Be sure to come back in three weeks to read about my experience. I'll let you know how it goes! DISCLOSURE: * I've been given a Premium Membership to VocabularySpellingCity.com for a candid, personal, online review.

No comments:

Post a Comment